3/23/12

Lego - Star Wars : The Complete Saga (video game)

AND THIS TIME SHE'S TALKING ABOUT GAMING!!




AND IT'S RELATE TO THE NICKELODEON KIDS CHOICE AWARDS!!


AND NOW, THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR . . . . .

I PRESENT TO YOU . . . . .





So, I knew this game from my friend Shadow and we played together on her PlayStation2, it was fun except for the part when I accidentally hit the triangle button and I became a robot and she kept attacking me and I couldn't fight those storm-troopers, so I hit the triangle button again. But other than that killing those storm-troopers with guns and punching them were awesome! I loved it so much I'm going to buy this game and play it in the PlayStation rental store!


Remember to vote for Lego - Star Wars : The Complete Saga for Favourite Video Game on the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2012!

Also vote other awards for the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2012!!

Bye







~The Black Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment