8/9/12

100 Truths About Me

Got this from a friend's blog





WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Tea
2. Last phone call: Mum or Dad, wait no..... my Gran
3. Last text message: Jenny
4. Last song you listened to: Fearless - Taylor Swift :)
5. Last time you cried: How on earth am I supposed
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: NO! I haven't even dated once (My parents don't allow me to until I'm 23)
7. Been cheated on: NO! Haven't I told you I never even dated once
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: NO! Never did anyway
9. Lost someone special: Does my big sister count?
10. Been depressed: Yes, when I got my first bad grade
11. Been drunk and threw up: NO! no no no
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Green
13. Yellow
14. Black / White
THIS YEAR, HAVE YOU: (2012)
15. Made a new friend: Yep
16. Fallen out of love: NO! I'm not you weirdos with crushes
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you: No
19. Found out who your true friend were: Chika! (aka Shadow) and many more in class 9C :)
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes (Ugh, I hate those popular kids)
21. Done anything you regretted: I don't know, I can't put my finger on it
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: ALL!
23. How many kids do you want to have: None
24. Do you have any pets: Yes! My dog! (She's exactly 11 years and 6 months younger than me)
25. Do you want change your name: I don't know
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Eat :9
27. What time did you wake up today: 4.00 O.O
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping (woohoo!)
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Graduation
30. Last time you saw one of your parents: This morning
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Can't quite put my finger on it
32. What are you listening right now: Taylor Swift - Fearless :)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: YES, duh. My friend, my great uncle, etc.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Can't put my finger on it
35. Most visited webpageLAF!! :D
36. What's your real name: I shouldn't tell you, my mum and dad would be cross
37. Nicknames: If you know me you'll know 0:)
38. Relationship status: Single (Obvious much)
39. Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Primary school: Quarry Bay School (1-3) and SDS Sevilla Pulomas (4-6)
42. Secondary / Middle school: SMP Labschool Jakarta (9th Grader :D)
43. High school/college: Not yet
44. Hair color: Black (The darkest black you can imagine)
45. Long or short: Just below the shoulders (longish perhaps)
46. Height: around 5 feet (153-155 cm)
47. Do you have crush on someone?: NO
48. What do you like about yourself?: My general awesomeness, My grade average
49. Piercings: For earings, clogged up already (haven't used them for almost 12 years)
50. Tattoos: NO (Not interested)
51. Righty or lefty: Righty (Obvious much)
FIRSTS:
52. First injury: How in the world am I supposed to remember
53. First best friend: Playgroup
54. First kiss: NO NO
55. First sport you joined: Futsal :D (Goalkeeper :] )
56. First vacation: You expect me to remember
57. First alcoholic beverage: NO NO NO
58. First time getting arrested:  Not yet haha
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: No, (wait I'm snacking on crisps and sweets, haha)
60. Drinking: A cup of tea (In bed, haha)
61. I'm about to: I don't know, I can't put my finger on it
62. Listening to: Still listening to Fearless - Taylor Swift :D
YOUR FUTURE:
63. Dreams?: FAMOUS or President or Representative in the UN, or whatever my parents want me to be
64. Want kids?: NO!
65. Get married?: NO!
66. Career?: Yes Yes Yes
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: None
68. Hugs or kisses: None
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or younger: Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Don't know 
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: None
73. Sensitive or loud: None
74. Hook-up or relationship: None
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Don't know
76. Looks or personality: Both :) But more to personality
HAVE YOU EVER:
77. Drank hard liquor: NO NO NO NO NO
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope, don't have myopia
80. Broken someone's heart: NO (wait, does turning people down count, if so, yes)
81. Had your own heart broken: NO 
82. Been arrested: NO
83. Turned someone down: Loads of time
84. Cried when someone die: Probably
85. Fallen for a friend?: NO
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes
87. Miracles: Yes
88. Love at first sight: Don't know
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: Don't know, maybe no
91. Aliens: YES! We're all aliens from the planet Earth with the species HUMAN! LOL haha
92. Angels: Yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Are you faithful?: Perhaps
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend in a time: NO, Haven't I told you NO
95. Did you sing today?: Yes, in the shower (Eternal Flame, To Love You More and Because You Love Me)
96. Ever hurt someone?: Yeah, broken someone's arm
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go back?: Don't know
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: D 
99. How do you feel this very second: Not sure
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: If I said no would it be a lie?

No comments:

Post a Comment